www.ohganache.blogspot.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

Recipe Development

I have recipes scattered all over the place that I plan to (some day) try..  Pull a plate out of the cabinet and a few paper scraps with a recipe scribbled on it will come flying out.  I'm also known to store them in my glovebox, purse, scrub pockets, and basically anywhere I can leave them without my my sister tidying them up (aka moving them to never be found again).  I finally tried a few that I could mix and match with my basics.  My best by far were PB&C - a chocolate cupcake with a peanut butter filling and peanut butter buttercream Yum! and my personal fave Lemon Dream Supreme- a white cupcake with lemon curd filling and fresh lemon buttercream.  Even Brian, a self-proclaimed chocaholic has been asking when I'll make them again.  Up next Paula Deen's Pearlicious Cake and Champagne Cupcakes!
Chocolate, PB&C, Lemon Dream


Birthday Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I'm Hannah, the creator behind Mississippi Martha. I'm a Jesus lover, blogger, teacher, baker, sometimes artist, maker, fixer, bargain hunter, and children's minister all in one. There is nothing I won't try to DIY! Welcome to my space. And as we say around here, come on in and sit a spell!