www.ohganache.blogspot.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

Goodies Galore

 I didn't have to work my day job yesterday, which means I was in the kitchen baking up a storm.  Since I had two orders to fill, the kitchen was covered in a cloud of flour and powdered sugar as soon as I walked in the door.  The goodies were for a co-worker sending a thank you basket.  I did tea cakes, chocolate dipped cookies, ranger cookies (Yum!), chocolate oatmeal, lemon crisps, and a few other things.  Maybe this will be a Christmas/holiday project for this year.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I'm Hannah, the creator behind Mississippi Martha. I'm a Jesus lover, blogger, teacher, baker, sometimes artist, maker, fixer, bargain hunter, and children's minister all in one. There is nothing I won't try to DIY! Welcome to my space. And as we say around here, come on in and sit a spell!