www.ohganache.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Granny's Birthday Part 2

This blog should be titled Father Knows Best.  My dad ordered this cake and came up with the slogan.  Then he said he wanted stick figures all over it.   I tried to talk him out of it for two weeks and kept giving him different ideas, but he wouldn't budge.  I was about to scrap the cake and start a new one the day before, because I still wasn't feeling the stick figure idea.  Exhaustion and my dad's determination made me finish it though.  And I must say Daddy really does know best, I think the stick figures are really cute and I had fun making them all different.  And polka dots always make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I'm Hannah, the creator behind Mississippi Martha. I'm a Jesus lover, blogger, teacher, baker, sometimes artist, maker, fixer, bargain hunter, and children's minister all in one. There is nothing I won't try to DIY! Welcome to my space. And as we say around here, come on in and sit a spell!