www.ohganache.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wedding Cake

 This was my final class project and will be a demo at a fall festival I'm doing.  I got a little ahead of myself and took pictures before I completely finished it.  To be honest, I was a little afraid it would fall apart in transit so I snapped a few pictures to be safe.  My little car is not the best delivery vehicle since the only place a large cake will fit is on the slanted back seat.  Excuse #250 to get a new car (did I mention that my window broke, AGAIN!)









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I'm Hannah, the creator behind Mississippi Martha. I'm a Jesus lover, blogger, teacher, baker, sometimes artist, maker, fixer, bargain hunter, and children's minister all in one. There is nothing I won't try to DIY! Welcome to my space. And as we say around here, come on in and sit a spell!