www.ohganache.blogspot.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Spiderman

This cake was for a four-year old's birthday.  I brainstormed for-ev-er for a cool way to do a Spiderman cake.  I finally decided to have the webbing come up off the cake, so it would look like he was shooting out a web.  Of course this didn't go as smoothly as I imagined, and I broke at least 10 webs the night I was making the cake, but luckily I still had a couple extra and the small ones to decorate.  Everything is completely edible, and was hand drawn.









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hi! I'm Hannah, the creator behind Mississippi Martha. I'm a Jesus lover, blogger, teacher, baker, sometimes artist, maker, fixer, bargain hunter, and children's minister all in one. There is nothing I won't try to DIY! Welcome to my space. And as we say around here, come on in and sit a spell!